This is a Free & Fast Image Viewer and Editor for Windows. It can as well play ordinary audio files. There are many tools around doing that, but the aim of this Freeware is to be a small and handy tool doing what it says and running also as a standalone exe file (installer not necessary).
With Version 5.0.1 (October 3rd 2015)
- This is a stable release, download it from here
- Small enhancements and fixes
- See the full ChangeLog
- Supported from Windows XP SP2 up to Windows 10
- The program is freeware and available in the following languages: English, Bulgarian, German, Italian, Russian and Vietnamese
- Touch screen gestures support for zoom in/out and for next/previous picture
- View image location in Google Map
- View & Edit picture files of type: jpeg, bmp, gif, tiff (multi-page), png, pcx and emf
- Save As Pdf command
- Jpeg lossless rotate and crop
- Full-screen multi-monitor support: switch form one monitor to another through context menu or TAB key
- The executable only version stores the settings to a INI file in the same directory
- Unicode support: Open, Edit, Batch Process or Batch Rename your files named in Russian, Indian, Chinese, Japanese...
- All metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP, ICC, ...) are kept when editing and saving images
- EXIF date / time adjustment in batch mode (it's a lossless adjustment)
- IPTC & XMP single file / batch editing support for jpeg and tiff files (it's a lossless edit)
- Batch Processing and CD / DVD Slideshow creation
- Print Preview with image positioning by dragging
- Size optimized Email sending of images
- Well known editing features like: rotate, crop, resize, brightness, contrast, sharpen, ...
- Live configurable Redeye removal tool
- Live Ansel Adams Zone System Histogram under Brightness, Contrast, ...
- Twain Scan multiple pages to tiff and pdf (possibility to Email directly)
- For PAD file click here