This is a Free & Fast Image Viewer and Editor for Windows. There are many tools around doing that, but the aim of this Freeware is to be a small and handy tool doing what it says and running also as a standalone exe file (installer not necessary).
With Version 5.0.5 (January 8th 2016)
- This is a stable release, download it from here
- When sorting in Batch Processing dialog if the Date Taken doesn't exist use the oldest between Date Created and Date Modified
- Added crash dump support and verbose diagnostic logging
- libpng updated to 1.2.56
- See the full ChangeLog
- Supported from Windows XP SP2 up to Windows 10
- The program is freeware and available in the following languages: English, Bulgarian, German, Italian, Russian and Vietnamese
- Touch screen gestures support for zoom in/out and for next/previous picture
- View image location in Google Map
- View & Edit picture files of type: jpeg, bmp, gif, tiff (multi-page), png, pcx and emf
- Save As Pdf command
- Jpeg lossless rotate and crop
- Full-screen multi-monitor support: switch form one monitor to another through context menu or TAB key
- The executable only version stores the settings to a INI file in the same directory
- Unicode support: Open, Edit, Batch Process or Batch Rename your files named in Russian, Indian, Chinese, Japanese...
- All metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP, ICC, ...) are kept when editing and saving images
- EXIF date / time adjustment in batch mode (it's a lossless adjustment)
- IPTC & XMP single file / batch editing support for jpeg and tiff files (it's a lossless edit)
- Batch Processing
- Print Preview with image positioning by dragging
- Size optimized Email sending of images
- Well known editing features like: rotate, crop, resize, brightness, contrast, sharpen, ...
- Live configurable Redeye removal tool
- Live Ansel Adams Zone System Histogram under Brightness, Contrast, ...
- Twain Scan multiple pages to tiff and pdf (possibility to Email directly)
- For PAD file click here