This is a Fast Image Viewer and Editor for Windows. There are many tools around doing that, but the aim of this program is to be a small and handy tool doing what it says and running also as a standalone exe file (installer not necessary).
With Version 9.9.14 (January 4th 2021)
- This is a stable release, download it from here
- Shortcut files (.lnk files) are now correctly opened
- Possibility to paste an image copied in Windows File Explorer
- Added F1 key for "Online Help"
- See the full ChangeLog
- Supported from Windows Vista up to Windows 10
- The program is available in the following languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
- Touch screen gestures support for zoom in/out and for next/previous picture
- View image location in Google Map
- View and Edit picture files of type: jpeg, bmp, gif (animated), tiff (multi-page), png (transparency), pcx and emf
- View picture files of type: heic, webp, avif and jxr
- Save As Pdf command
- Jpeg lossless rotate and crop
- Full-screen multi-monitor support: switch form one monitor to another through context menu or TAB key
- The executable only version stores the settings to a INI file in the same directory
- Unicode support: Open, Edit, Batch Process or Batch Rename your files named in Russian, Indian, Chinese, Japanese...
- All metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP, ICC, ...) are kept when editing and saving images
- EXIF date / time adjustment in batch mode (it's a lossless adjustment)
- IPTC & XMP single file / batch editing support for jpeg and tiff files (it's a lossless edit)
- Batch Processing
- Print Preview with image positioning by dragging
- Size optimized email sending of images
- Well known editing features like: rotate, crop, resize, sharpen, ...
- Brightness, contrast, saturation and hue adjustment with fullsize preview
- Live configurable Redeye removal tool
- Twain Scan multiple pages to tiff and pdf
- For PAD file click here