Parent Category: Manual & FAQs
Category: 07 FreeVimager Basic Tasks
- Under File - Scan - Select Source choose your scanner.
- Select the File - Scan - Scan to Tiff menu entry and type the file name you want for your tiff file.
- Now the scan dialog of your scanner pops-up (some scan dialogs are popping under, you have to go get them behind the program window).
- Through the scan dialog scan the wanted pages one after the other.
- When done with all the pages close the scan dialog and your tiff file will be shown inside the program.
- View the next page with the PageDown key (or the previous one with PageUp).