If a camera is running in ContaCam on COMPUTER1, it's possible to connect to this camera from another ContaCam running on COMPUTER2.
Note: this second computer can also be the same computer, so that we can use a single camera in two different modes or with two different settings.
- In ContaCam of COMPUTER2 open the Camera - Network / IP Camera dialog and under Camera IP or Address enter the following URL:
- Replace COMPUTER1 with the host name or ip address of COMPUTER1
- Replace PORT1 with the HTTP Port set in ContaCam's Global Settings of COMPUTER1
- Replace CAMERA_NAME with the name of the camera you want to connect to
- If a higher frame rate is wanted: set the Take each rate to Fast in Camera Advanced Settings of COMPUTER1
- If a lower video resolution is wanted: modify the above mentioned links to
push.php?thumb=yesand set the wanted Thumbnail Size in Camera Advanced Settings of COMPUTER1